Hey everyone, we have a number of events where we’ll be talking or showing things or running games. I thought I’d list them here for your convenience.
- First off, Alper will give a sneak peak of Beestenbende (project Saba) to developers at the Berlin iOS User Group. That’s tonight so you might read this too late, but worth noting anyway.
- Tomorrow, also in Berlin at our studio on Adalbertstraße, Alper is hosting an evening of playing offline games. Hubbub favorite The Resistance is on the list, well recommended.
- More board game fun at our Utrecht studio next week. We’ll give Vlaada Chvátil’s Dungeon Petz a go. If you feel like joining in just say so on the event page.
- Tim Bosje and myself will head to London for the Hide&Seek Weekender to run Ceremony of Surprise. We’re honored to be part of this! I’ll also do a talk (on game design and the weird) at the conference, which has a great line-up. Do come by and say hello, we’ll be there all weekend.
- My talk on pervasive games at /dev/haag is also still happening end of September.
There are a few appearances at events in the works, which I’ll share with you as soon as they’re announced. In the meantime, hope to catch you at one of these!