The big focus this week was once again Free Birds, our iBeacon-enabled museum game app for families, about freedom. Alper continued development, Tim worked on art and UI, and I did a lot of building and testing, and production-type stuff.
On TEDASUKE, I got everything ready for briefing Simon on Friday, who will help us out with some visual design. This mainly consisted of finishing wireframes.
And finally, on KOKORO, I took some time to think through some of the more complicated parts of what need to build, and came up with lots of questions for the client. Once we have those answered, we can continue design and development.
So yeah, very much a heads-down kind of week, with at least a couple more of those in the immediate future. Onwards.