Last week the KNAW (Royal Dutch Academy of Science) organized a symposium on serious games. Something we’re dealing with a lot right now, so we checked it out. Here’s some thoughts on what was talked about: David Shaffer was the first speaker. He made an interesting point: In order to learn by playing, the player […]
You are reading the Hubbub blog. We write about work we’ve done and (occasionally) things we find interesting. A feed is also available.
- Announcing Deterding, Dormans and Keller as first Hubbub associates
- The Gameful City, a preview of my chapter for The Gameful World
- A tiny coffee tasting game for you to print and play
- Video of our Playing with Rules workshop at Mozilla Festival 2013
- Notes on project AJI (part 1)
- Our approach to design consulting