…we’ll start posting bits here about what it is we’re up to. Promise.
You are reading the Hubbub blog. We write about work we've done and (occasionally) things we find interesting. A feed is also available.
No related posts.
- Engaging sleep mode
- Shifting from Gamification to Playful Design
- ‘Playful Design for Activism’ at E-Motive Day 2015
- New Planning Methods
- Making Camparc
- Procedural Instruments Enable Powerful Ways of Making and Seeing Playable Systems
- Slack’s emoji reactions are playful product design in action
- Designing Playful Museum Exhibitions
- Three Perspectives on Serious Games
- Engagement loops are the best way to motivate people using game mechanics
- Play Matters
- Unity makes iterative design easy
- An Outline of Playful Design
- Goat rodeo, issue games, and Bycatch
- Five Behaviour Design Principles You Never Suspected Would Work
- The Gameful City, a preview of my chapter for The Gameful World
- Video of our Playing with Rules workshop at Mozilla Festival 2013