Hubbub has gone into hibernation.

Week 311

The big thing this week was the start of a new sprint on Free Birds. Niels and Tim joined us again for copy and art respec­tive­ly, while Alper donned his devel­op­er hat, and I switched between my pro­duc­er, agile coach, and design­er roles. There’s a lot to do, as usu­al, but we’ve made good progress.

On to the remain­ing projects. I pro­duced a first round of wire­frames for TEDASUKE and reviewed them with the client. For KOKORO, we wrote user sto­ries and sched­uled the next sprint. And final­ly, for BANKEN, I test­ed the release can­di­date (so close!)

Not much move­ment on the Bycatch front, but we hope to make some cool con­fer­ence appear­ance announce­ments soon.

And final­ly, two pub­li­ca­tions: Sebas­t­ian reviewed Play Mat­ters in Game Stud­ies, and I report­ed on an auto­mat­ed game design sym­po­sium.

This entry was posted in Weeknotes and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. Both comments and trackbacks are currently closed.