Project Maguro is finished and on this Monday, we’re doing a quick evaluation. Entering the war room provides us with an interesting sensation. It’s as if we can still smell the gun powder. Hear explosions faintly, in the distance — but only when listening intently. Sitting down, it feels like we’re expected to start crunching […]
You are reading the Hubbub blog. We write about work we’ve done and (occasionally) things we find interesting. A feed is also available.
- Announcing Deterding, Dormans and Keller as first Hubbub associates
- The Gameful City, a preview of my chapter for The Gameful World
- A tiny coffee tasting game for you to print and play
- Video of our Playing with Rules workshop at Mozilla Festival 2013
- Notes on project AJI (part 1)
- Our approach to design consulting